Sunday, December 2, 2007

Jaden at Grandma & Grandpas

Don't you just want to pinch those rosy cheeks. We were so excited this past week, Jen, Branden and Jaden came and stayed for a whole week. Oh my, did Grandma and Grandpa have the time of their life. Jaden is 3 1/2 months old now, and he is doing so good. He sleeps from around 9pm till 7am. He smiles all the time and is nosy as all get out. He turns his head, looking all around making sure he doesn't miss a thing (it's the cutest thing). So I've posted just a few of the photos we took during our most exciting week.


GRANDMA!!!!!!



This is what happens when my Daddy and Mommy leave me with Grandma, she finds silly hats and dresses me up.



Laughing at Grandpas stories....





Look at those eyes!!

All tired out!!! Man it's tough staying at Grandma and Grandpas


3 comments:

The Schultz Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megann said...

He's a cutie! Glad you enjoyed their visit.

Megann

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

So cute! I love Jaden's big gummy smile! How do they get him to sleep that long? I tried that dream feeding thing and Clark just chokes on his milk and throws up. I can't get him to do it. Is there another trick she uses with that?