Friday, January 25, 2008

INTRODUCING!!!! DANICA RAE PETERS

HERE SHE IS !!!! Danica Rae was born 1/23/08 at 5:40 am weighing in at 7 pounds 7 ounces and 19 3/4 inches long. She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Her features are so tiny and petite just like a little girl should be. I've only posted a few photos I will post more in a few days, but I was so excited I wanted to get some on here right away..




Here is my favorite photo..My baby holding his baby, WOW!! Isn't this what it's all about??? Love you Ryan

HERE'S THE HAPPY FAMILY!!!

Grandpa & Grandma Etter (Hannahs parents) w/ Danica

Grandma and Danica

Danica and Grandpa

3 comments:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Congratulations Grandma Teresa! After all these years you've finally gotten a girl to have around! She looks like a real sweetheart :-) Can't wait to meet her!

Meridith said...

Hi there, Congratulations!!! Mom told me this morning, I'm so glad everything went well! Now you've got one of each!! I'm sure you'll have such fun being grandma -- double the fun!! You need a picture with one in each arm... We've got a blog too, now,
richardsreporter.blogspot.com
we should all get together sometime.

Megann said...

Congratulations to the proud grandparents! Danica is beautiful and I love her chubby cheeks!