Wednesday, January 7, 2009

THE MOST PRECIOUS CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!



I can honestly say there has only been a very few times in my life that I have been totally surprised, but this Christmas was one I will always remember. The kids went together and bought Mike and I the most PRECIOUS gift of all times. It's a fleece blanket with the babies photos on it. It's the most vibrant and biggest photos I' ve ever seen(sorry these photos don't do it justice but you can at least get the idea). Mike and I both were brought to tears, literally we looked at each other and both of us had tears streaming down our faces. Thank you so much guys you could have never picked a better gift for us, and the neatest thing is it captures the first years of life of both Jaden and Danica. We have it mounted on our living room wall, each photo ranges from about 11X 14 some are 24x24, it's really the most amazing gift ever. It's so fun to be sitting either on the couch or in our chairs and look up and have life size photos of our beautiful grandbabies, trust me it's hard to be in a bad mood or feeling blue with those sweet little faces staring at you, it makes a smile come across your face in no time flat. Thanks again Branden, Jen, Ryan, Hannah, Jaden and Danica. WE LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL GIFT!!!!!



1 comment:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

What a sweet gift! The blanket is beautiful! I looks like you guys have had a busy and great holiday season! I can't believe how big Jaden is getting. I bet he is ALL over the place! Your grandkids are the cutest and you have such a beautiful family! Are you getting busy with wedding plans? :)