Monday, September 10, 2007

Cute Little Jaden

We had a great weekend. This past weekend Papa Mike and Gramie spent a lot time with Jaden. He is growing so fast and is as cute as can be. He is starting to develop his own little personality which is so fun. I took a ton of pictures. He's so fun just to sit and watch, he makes the cutest facial expressions and he follows voices all around the room. He is eating well and voicing his opinion when he is hungry.



Jaden sleeping on Papa Mikes chest. Doesn't he look so content??




THIS WAS AFTER HIS MORNING BATH, WHICH GRAMIE GAVE HIM.

Phew...That bath just gave him out, so he found his thumb and lullaby land he went.

This photo is for Uncle Ryan, "Look at me Uncle Ryan, cheering for the Cowboys" GO COWBOYS!!!


Man cheering for those Cowboys can make a boy hungry and strong, look at me holding my own bottle!!!

It's naptime, I just love my blankie that Great Grandma Peters made for me, it's so soft and comfy.



WHAT?? I didn't do it!!! Looks like he's up to something....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so much like Branden in the Dallas cowboys outfit picture! I don't know if it's his facial expression or what! He is already starting to lose the newborn look! It goes too fast!

Anonymous said...

Well Auntie Hannah and Uncle Ryan LOVE the pictures. Ryan will be especially pleased with the Dallas Cowboys outfit. Ha. We will be going down on Saturday to see the little bundle of joy - so we will be sure and take lots of pictures.
One more week before we know if it's a girl or a boy... YAY! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Love the Pictures!!! He is becoming a little man. Jaden is so cute! I love reading about your visit with him. Glad to know that baby is doing good. Keep up the good work on the web page. love Michelle,Daniel and Baby Zak

Anonymous said...

WOW...I have to add to Holly's comment - Is he a Brandon clone or what? What a sweetie! The only thing we worry about is the Cowboy outfit...we don't want him thinking he should be a Cowboys fan :) !!! Sorry Ryan - Love to all!!