Thursday, August 2, 2007

EXCITING NEWS!!!

Looks like little Jaden Alexander will be born August 10, 2007. Jen went to the doctor today and the doctor wants to go ahead and induce labor next Friday the 10th. Jen will check into the hospital the night before so she can be ready bright and early the next morning. Branden and Jen are both very excited and nervous, but the anticipation and excitement out weighs the nervousness I think. Jen said she will miss the feeling of having Jaden moving around inside her. But I told her she will be so busy taking care of and loving little Jaden that she probably won't notice it. We can't believe that we are going to be GRANDPARENTS....next Friday... How awesome is that????? I will have photos just as soon as I can get them posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It was fun to see Branden and Jen on Sunday! She is such a cute mommy! I hope all goes well on Friday! Hopefully we will see you this weekend.